What is the 2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity?
Whether you need a formidable model that can keep up with weekend adventures or a rugged SUV that has the grit you need to take on the St. Augustine job site, the new Honda Pilot towing capacity can deliver. How much can a Honda Pilot tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity reaches 5,000 pounds. We’ll take a closer look at the Pilot towing specs below, so you can find your Orange Park upgrade with ease.
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow at each trim level? Explore Pilot towing specs by trim here:
- The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring trim levels deliver a max towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD. When you upgrade to the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System, the maximum towing capacity jumps to 5,000 pounds
- The Honda Pilot Black Edition is built specifically for Fernandina Beach adventurers, offering AWD and a 5,000-pound towing capacity standard.
Along with strong towing capabilities, the Pilot payload capacity ranges from 1,420 to 1,625 pounds.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance Specs
The formidable towing specs of the pilot are supported by strong engine options. The standard 3.5L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission produce 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. What’s more, you can make the most of every trip in Jacksonville with the 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity.
2021 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
The Honda Pilot balances raw power with sophisticated refinements for safer travels. To help you feel more confident when you hitch up your trailer, the 2021 Honda Pilot delivers the following towing and safety features:
- HondaLink: Stay in-tune with your vehicle’s fuel range, service schedule, and more- from anywhere!
- Eco Assist System: This system will help you make the most of your fuel usage, by guiding you to adopt more efficient driving habits.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors will detect when you’re on a hill, and notify the system to apply brake pressure as you move your foot from the brakes to the gas to prevent rolling back.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: This system provides a towing boost and added traction for taking on all types of terrain.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: The rearview camera will make parking and trailering easier than ever before!
Take on Jacksonville Roads with the Honda Pilot from Honda of the Avenues
Now that you know how much the Honda Pilot can tow, the time is right to visit Honda of the Avenues for a test drive. Our financiers are standing by to help you find a Honda Pilot trim that matches your budget and wishlist. Team up with us today to enjoy reliable service that lasts a lifetime. If you have any questions about the Honda Pilot, contact us today!
More from Honda of the Avenues
When the time is right to upgrade your SUV game, the 2021 Honda HR-V checks all the boxes for your growing St. Augustine family. The new Honda HR-V interior is loaded with the latest technology, features, and amenities to make every commute from Orange Park to Fernandina Beach feel like a dream ride. What’s more, the generous HR-V…
Whether you need a formidable model that can keep up with weekend adventures or a rugged SUV that has the grit you need to take on the St. Augustine job site, the new Honda Pilot towing capacity can deliver. How much can a Honda Pilot tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity reaches…
How much can a Honda CR-V tow? You might think this compact SUV doesn’t have much towing power, but it actually sports an impressive 1,500 pounds of Honda CR-V towing and an 850-pound payload capacity to boot! To get towing on their SUV, St. Augustine drivers don’t even need any special Honda CR-V towing package, as…