How Much Can a 2021 Honda Odyssey Tow?
Offering plenty of space, advanced features, and lots of muscle, the new Honda Odyssey is the ultimate family vehicle. The sleek design of the Honda Odyssey is built to impress on the Gainesville streets, but it may be deceiving! You may wonder, “How much can a Honda Odyssey tow?” The 2021 Honda Odyssey towing capacity reaches an impressive 3,500 pounds!
The top-of-the-line features and precision engineering combine with the unique Honda Odyssey tow hitch to offer powerful and agile towing capabilities for all of your Orange Park adventures. Discover how the Honda Odyssey towing capacity can benefit your growing St. Augustine family below!
2021 Honda Odyssey Towing Capacity and Specs
So, how much can a Honda Odyssey tow? As mentioned above, the 2021 Honda Odyssey towing capacity is 3,500 pounds. Regardless of which trim you select, you’ll secure this power, thanks to the standard Variable Cylinder Management™ (VCM®) and a powerful 3.5L 24-Valve SOHC i-VTEC® engine.
When paired with the 10-speed automatic transmission with Shift-By-Wire (SBW) and paddle shifters, this system produces up to 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. You can cut out frequent fuel stops in Jacksonville thanks to the 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity and efficient mpg specs.
Curious how much the Honda Odyssey towing package has improved over the years? Take a look at how much you can haul when you saddle up with the 2021 Honda Odyssey tow hitch, as compared to models from the past:
2021 Honda Odyssey Towing Specs
- 2021 Honda Odyssey LX Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2021 Honda Odyssey EX Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2021 Honda Odyssey EX-L Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2021 Honda Odyssey Touring Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2021 Honda Odyssey Elite Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
2020 Honda Odyssey Towing Specs
- 2020 Honda Odyssey LX Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2020 Honda Odyssey EX Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2020 Honda Odyssey EX-L Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2020 Honda Odyssey Touring Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
- 2020 Honda Odyssey Elite Towing Capacity: 3,500 pounds
2019 Honda Odyssey Towing Specs
- 2019 Honda Odyssey LX Towing Capacity: 3,000 pounds
- 2019 Honda Odyssey EX Towing Capacity: 3,000 pounds
- 2019 Honda Odyssey EX-L Towing Capacity: 3,000 pounds
- 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring Towing Capacity: 3,000 pounds
- 2019 Honda Odyssey Elite Towing Capacity: 3,000 pounds
2021 Honda Odyssey Tow Hitch Components
In order to make the most of the 2021 Honda Odyssey towing package, working with the right equipment is critical. The Honda Odyssey tow hitch comes in several different varieties, making it easy to secure the accessories you need to keep up with your lifestyle. Hauling cargo in the Odyssey is a breeze, and our parts team is here to help you decide what equipment you need. Explore some of the available options for outfitting your Honda Odyssey towing package here:
- Trailer Hitch Receiver: Includes a ball mount receiver, retaining pin, and clip
- Trailer Hitch Harness: Includes a 7 Pin round-style connector
- Trailer Hitch Locking Pin: Provides added security
- Trailer Hitch Ball: Available in 1-7/8-inch or 2-inch.
2021 Honda Odyssey Towing-Friendly Features
The robust Honda Odyssey towing capacity is supported by a range of advanced features for stronger and safer hauling. While you’re towing, the following features are designed to help you save fuel, maintain stability, and more:
- Honda Eco Assist System
- Intelligent Traction Management (Snow Mode)
- Active Control Engine Mount System
- Active Noise Cancellation™
- Hill Start Assist
- Direct Ignition System with Immobilizer
- HondaLink app
Find Your Powerful New Odyssey at Honda of the Avenues
Now that you’ve had a chance to study the 2021 Honda Odyssey towing specs on paper, the time is right to visit us in Jacksonville for a test drive. Our team is here to help match your budget and wishlist to the perfect minivan. When you team up with our financiers, you can be confident that you’re going to score a great deal, regardless of if you’re hoping to buy or lease. You can also check out our new vehicle specials for adding savings on your upgrade. In the meantime, contact us with any Honda Odyssey questions!
More from Honda of the Avenues
Gainesville drivers deserve to feel and be safe when driving on local roads. If you find yourself wondering “are minivans safe?” the 2022 Honda Odyssey safety rating will put any of your worries to rest. We are thrilled to inform Orange Park drivers that the 2022 Odyssey was selected by the IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway…
With a great balance of power and efficiency, style and dependability, the 2022 Honda Civic already has a large Gainesville fan base. But with its 2022 redesign, the Honda Civic sedan configurations have even more to offer! Take a closer look at the variety of the Honda Civic trims. You’re sure to find a Honda…
When Gainesville drivers choose a 2022 Honda Civic, design might not be the top priority. Fuel economy and dependability usually come first, but the Honda Civic design is unique and makes for a comfortable interior. Not only that, the Honda Civic dimensions make for a spacious ride, while the Honda Civic cargo space is so…