Step into innovation with a new 2017 Honda CR-V. The CR-V’s stylish and upscale interior offers push button start, a 7-inch display audio touchscreen and dual-zone climate control. Outside, the CR-V sets a new standard. With an exciting and responsive 190 horsepower turbocharged engine, you’ll take on any drive with confidence. If luxury, agility and adventure is what you’re looking for, you’ll definitely want to check out the 2017 Honda CR-V! Test-drive a 2017 Honda CR-V in Jacksonville, FL, at Honda of the Avenues, serving customers from Jacksonville, FL, and throughout St. Augustine, Northeast Florida and the First Coast.
- 2.4-Liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-Cylinder Engine
- 184 horsepower
- Electric Parking Brake with Automatic Brake Hold
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Available power tailgate
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Available Leather-Trimmed Interior
- Fold-Flat 60/40 Split Rear Seats
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- USB Audio Interface
- Available rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Available full LED headlights
- 7-inch Display Audio Touch-Screen
- Power-Adjustable Seating
- Smart Entry with Walk-Away Feature
When your 2017 Honda CR-V needs scheduled maintenance or repairs, look no further than Honda of the Avenues, where our expert technicians are trained to handle your service needs quickly and affordably.
If you’re looking to customize your new 2017 Honda CR-V, Honda of the Avenues can help you with parts and aftermarket accessories. Our Parts Department keeps a comprehensive inventory of OEM auto parts, and if we don’t have a part or accessory you need on hand, we will be more than happy to order it for you.
If you’d like to purchase or lease the 2017 Honda CR-V in Jacksonville, FL, drop by Honda of the Avenues at 11333 Philips Highway, Jacksonville, FL 32256 for a test-drive. We look forward to serving our customers from Jacksonville, FL, and throughout St. Augustine, Northeast Florida and the First Coast.